Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Exp of Trading.


The first time I heard of Stock trading was in 2006. In my family my brother use to invest in share market. I would like to mention that he was younger to me and yet he had better knowledge of stock market and financial market of india.  His habit of trading was though had a evry bad affect on his whole career now he is not into it and suggest not to take this type of risk. As this is like alcohol drinking problem .

He had opened account of mother and farther and use to do trading. In all those years I never heard that we made any profit but yes use to hear that today is price down ,market down , market bull , market bear etc. I never personally had any interest into it. I was so obsessed with designing and creative thing that I hardly like anything so unstable. I still today don’t trust on unstable things.

Trading ceased in our home after 2 years when my brother made loss. still today no one knows how much is the loss and what actually happened. The big problem in my home is the money matters .it was hardly discussed at home and we use to blindly follow wrong advicers.

Then next time in my whole life I experienced trading in my Management college . I am in finance stream and here our course contained a online virtual trading platform where we need to practice by ourselves . No actual money invested.

The exp was just ok, as still I hate it. I forgot to mention that I won 2000 rupees in my gradate college for playing virtual trading. can u believe this. 

Then in my MBA I did my Summer internship in IIFL. It’s a trading house of India. well known by many victims. He He I am calling people as victims because I know the real story of inside the trading house. There I watched how this actually happens.I got a live exp.  wow. they play with your money and you are on their mercy if they want to trade for you on profit they will or else suffer loss. Anyways this is not so very true. They try to experiment let me say. They do it with your investment and sometimes it is successful. So suggest do trading but should hire a very reliable relationship manager.

This game is sometimes called the "the Game of luck". Now let me prove it to u. Suppose yesterday u had heard a news that some abc co. shares had been bought by its own owner and thus it is very obvious that the price of the shares will move up. as the trust on the company has escalated. And in the morning you buy the shares of the company . now the opposite happened and u ended up making loss. on the other hand you neighbor just bought some shares thinking that this news may be false . As he must have done some research. Thus here he is lucky and u ...........

So be very specific. be sure and don’t forget to analyze the market before pressing any button. The more you understand the financial world the more u will be safe.
there are more than 500 terms in stock trading. and only by playing live you can mug up the terms. well basically for a new player it’s just two term buy and sell. you should know when to buy and when to sell. 

In my life I have hardly heard anyone saying I am loving trading and making 100s of crs of profit . no one makes profit. if u sum at the end of the day you will see that you  just played and paid the brokerage. The company made profit coz of you. Their shares were high more trust on that company and more money coming in. 

If anyone seriously wants to make money in a very systematic manner then have a balance sheet prepared for each day’s trading. Make a journal and do keep noting you profit and try to 1st recover your equity that you invested into it. Then try to use your fund carefully.  Rest for more info on “How to be expert in 10 days in trading “ or “ how can I make profit in trading “ search on google...(the name after god). 




No comments:

Post a Comment