Sunday, October 14, 2012

MOM : Next to God




Mother is the ultimate word all human can trust on after God. A human who has the power to bring another human in this world. It’s like a human who feeds and foster the other human. Mother is the carrier of the human race. Who not just produces but also take care without any pay.

I was alone in the room and that was a gloomy evening. Lights were off balcony doors open and I was standing in the balcony to enjoy the evening and to forget some bad thoughts. Soon darkness slowly rose and the stars , the moon and the clouds come into view and it gave me an idea of a family together in the sky. It seemed no one was alone and everybody was in the happy company of its family members.

At that moment I was missing home and specially my mother very much. I still remember how I use to dump all my problems on her shoulders an get relieved. I missed her cooked food, her disciplined home, her commands to keep everything in place, her glittering eyes to see me happy. She taught me to be a human being. It’s my mom who taught me the art of living in any condition and situation.

My mother is disciplined, neatness & tidiness her success mantra. She follows Hitler’s rule: No argument, I am always right, follow me , what so ever my child has done nothing wrong and for me “you never need to worry when I there”.

What so ever we do in life we will never be able to pay back to our parents and specially mom. I am more attached to my Papa but more often I share my secrets and problems with my mother . I know she is the best women to discuss secrets with as she will take care of it.

I can’t even tell how many times I have missed her presence. There are times when friends are not enough to share everything and then she is required here. There is no one to take care of us and no one to see to our needs. Then I understand why we call woman next to God, she takes care of everyone and make this human race a worth presentable.

Womanhood is a blessing and becoming a mother is a boon.  I respect the woman in my life and call her my MOTHER and love her till I shall be alive.  She is most worth it. She has been my maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment