Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Let it be.....!!!

My Long wish was to visit a place where i can be for ever . My long wish was to be loved so much that i never wish to come out of that happiness. My long wish was to be in the arms of my lover and forever be together. there are so many long wishes i have . My wishes are not long it's just that the time it takes to be fulfilled is so Long....
So now I have made an attitude of Let It Be.....Now it hardly matters to me what is happening and what  is coming to me. Everybody can't be having everything in their life. but to be happy in what we have is real talent....just be content with what ever is there in your basket....
Last year when i was back from my college to be with my parents i was very very excited .A new city we were shifted to and a lot of new expectations were there. i always dreamed of all exciting and happening things to be happening with me.
Its almost one year and i am stuck... hell nothing interesting happened rather everything went so boring that i pathetically miss my college and my friends who are there in Mumbai....Delhi is a rocking city but without friend its dead for me...i am so much stuck into this life that i always wish that somebody just jumps into my life and save my drowning happiness....
Lets pray that somebody will surely come someday...what else i have been watching Delhi on net , TV and in Magazines but in reality how it looks i hardly know... my only problem because of which i left behind is my laziness and no confidence in me.. i could have taken  step to see it by my self but i am Lazy... and on the whole a little scared of going alone to anywhere....Anyways....Just Let It Be...!!!
How bad ? I always write only and only about my sucked feeling... this is the only reason i have started blogging... being lonely and very lonely this is the best thing .. share everything with your computer and then post it on net so that other can have fun reading it....
okay....going ahead with my silly sulky life.... i hate being so frank though....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i must say..its great to read back the old blogs...well today after 2 years in delhi i am in a post grad college and little happy and have seen delhi live...!!!!!

    ReplyDelete