Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Same Day....!!!



Hi,

I am alone in my world of craziness. I am on job and there is no job it see so bad.. every day i come so far from home to be realized that i have nothing  much to d... when my age was very less ..I mean when i was young I use to see my father how hard he use to work and when ever he used to get back he use to be very very tired  and that's why he was never able to give time to us ... anyways that is not a big deal... now when i am in a job i thought the same thing .. I also return home tired but not because of work but because of travelling for so long... hey it's not fun its like a punishment.. i wish i can work on my dream, job.. i always wanted be in my business and see it's still after so many years i am not able to start anything of my own. i feel sometimes a looser but then i recall and that i am lazy and not a looser... but not minding it as i am still very young and there is still a long way to go... anyways i am tired of being lonely in this quiet office and have spoiled my whole head ....i wanna be more working and creative...i really wanna work.... :)


Bye...
Crazy Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment